Applying for a Permit
“Here, you do it.” Too many times in life people are told, “here, you do it” but are never told what or how to do it. So we will help you through the process.
Click on and print out the permits needed for any construction work you plan to do. Then click on the corresponding check lists to review what information must be included on you plans.
**All permit applicants not meeting any of the Worker’s Compensation exemptions must supply a Certificate of insurance.
Commercial Plan Review Guidelines
- Fire Alarm/Detection System
- Extinguishing System
- Commercial Cooking System
- Sprinkler/Standpipe System
- Plan Review Submittal Form
Residential Plan Review Guidelines
- Single Family Dwelling
- Residential Addition
- Residential Addition – Sample Drawing
- Manufactured & Industrialized Housing
- Deck Permit
- Sample Deck Drawing
- Detached Accessory Structure
Miscellaneous Plan Review Guidelines
These pdf forms require adobe reader to view, please follow this link to download if you cannot open a form